Many different factors have an impact on auto insurance premiums in Commerce, GA. Some of them pertain to the vehicle, such as its value and safety ratings. Other considerations involve the driver’s personal attributes. They include driving history, gender, credit score, and marital status. Another important factor is age.
People generally pay the highest car insurance rates at ages up to 24. Young motorists typically cause more traffic accidents than any other major segment of the population. This is especially true for male drivers. Single men might face higher premiums until they turn 26 or 29 years old.
Married men and young women may only pay increased rates at ages under 22 or 25. Premiums frequently drop each year during a person’s late teens and early-to-mid 20s. Costs also vary depending on whether a driver owns the vehicle or not. Seniors tend to cause more crashes statistically. Some insurance providers expect these motorists to pay higher rates, but they normally don’t spend as much as young people. However, an elderly person with a poor driving record might pay more. Seniors can sometimes qualify for premium reductions if they’re retired and don’t drive very often.
When you need affordable yet reliable auto coverage at any age, turn to the North Georgia Insurance Center. Bobby Brown founded NGIC over three decades ago. This independent Commerce, GA agency helps motorists find top insurers with great rates. Please dial 706-335-2433 to reach the North Georgia Insurance Center and learn more today.
Mold growth can be sneaky, especially when you live where there is a higher humidity level, as the Commerce, GA area. For mold to grow, it only requires a little food and water, and it will flourish. It’s not a surprise to find mold growing in the basement or behind baseboards or drywall after a flood, but there are some unexpected and hard to detect areas it can grow. Check these unusual places for mold in your home.
- Refrigerator drip pans are one place easy to forget because it’s out of sight. Food and moisture collect in the drip pan and creates a perfect environment for mold.
- The gasket around front-loading washing machine doors creates another perfect mold-growing environment. There is lint to eat, and the gasket often stays wet.
- Window sashes and seals, where dust and dirt collect and add some condensation and mold will grow.
- The brick crevices of the chimney collect dirt, debris, and water where mold can flourish.
- Places where dishes are stacked, such as grouted tile. The grout and cracks will stay wet, especially if dishes are washed daily, and create a nice mold-growing environment. This may not be visible until it’s grown out of control.
- Air conditioners trap pollen and dust, good food for mold, and moisture from the air and mold can grow in the AC drain pans and ducts.
- The rubber seal around your dishwasher is another mold-growing culprit to watch.
North Georgia Insurance Center
The North Georgia Insurance Center provides home insurance to the Commerce, GA area. Our agents are fair and held to the highest ethical practices. We approach your home insurance needs as if they were our own. Contact a North Georgia Insurance Center agent to review your homeowner insurance needs.
Your car breaking down can be frustrating and scary in the middle of town. If it happens in the middle of nowhere on the side of the road, it can get downright dangerous. At the North Georgia Insurance Center in Commerce, GA, they know how scary it can be. Read on below for a few of the top tips to help you stay safe if your car breaks down..
Move to Safety
If at all possible, try to move your car to safety off of the road. Don’t get out of the car until you have moved the car to an out of the way spot if you can.
Turn on Your Hazard Lights
Once you have moved your car to safety, activate your hazard lights so that people who are coming along the road can easily see you, especially if you have broken down at night.
Call for Help
You need to look around and see if you can pinpoint your location. Luckily, in today’s modern world it’s easier to pinpoint your location for people coming to help you via GPS. If you don’t have this modern technology, try to tell the tow truck driver exactly where you are, if possible.
Stay with Your Car
Never leave your car and get into a car with a stranger. Even if it’s the tow truck driver. In today’s world, it’s best not to trust anyone you don’t know. Call someone you know or call a police officer to come and get you. It’s best to be safe, instead of sorry.
For more information, contact the North Georgia Insurance Center in Commerce, GA today. Your safety is our number one concern!